Monday, May 16, 2016

Mommy Style Monday: Every Day Wear

Happy Monday! Only two more weeks of school and then it is summer! I cannot explain how happy I am about this.
Mommy Style Monday. Our hope for #MommyStyleMonday is to show other moms out there that it is possible to still be fashionable, stylish, and feel like a million dollars without actually having to spend a million dollars. Being a mom isn't always glamorous, but with the help of each other we can still feel glamorous and put together with as little effort as possible. Twice a month (the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month) we will have a different inspiration for our posts whether it be fashion, a quick makeup routine, nursery decor, baby books, etc. We are all here to help each other out.
If you would like to join in please email me at kiana.probst@gmail.com and I will send you our next Mommy Style Monday's inspiration and all the other bloggers involved so that we can post each other's links and see how everyone else blogged about our Mommy Style Monday "inspiration".

This weeks' inspiration is our "mommy-form", what we wear every day while we are out with our babes.

I am a working mom so I do dress up but the second I get home I do get in to something a bit more comfortable. This usually involves leggings and a tee. I have become obsessed with comfortable tees. I don't like having to wear a cami underneath my shirts (because it makes nursing harder) so tees are the perfect top for me.
Today's posts shows what I wear on a daily basis.







Top: ILY Couture / Leggings: Old Navy / Shoes: Nike / Watch: Michael Kors / Lips: Mary Kay - Maple

I really love leggings and I have so many pair! So I need you guys to help me with a decision. I have been setting money aside to buy some Lululemon leggings. Now that I have the money I am second guessing myself. Is it really worth spending $100 on a pair of plain black leggings? I have never owned a pair of Lululemon leggings so you guys need to tell me! IS IT WORTH IT?
This is the pair I am thinking about getting.

Thanks for reading! And remember, if you want to join us for our next Mommy Style Monday (June 6th) just email me at kiana.probst@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment