Monday, May 30, 2016

It's A Girl!

A few weeks ago my sister and mom and I threw a baby shower for my sister in-law.  My mom and sister threw me an amazing baby shower (pictures here) and I told them that I wanted to help with the next one.

My sister and I made a private pinterest board and started pinning some fun ideas. We knew we wanted our color scheme to be pink, mint, white, and gold. My sister and I each took a section of the house to decorate. We had so much fun!


I was in charge of the fireplace mantle.
Yes, I made all of those tassels. I thought it would take a long time but it was surprisingly easy. I also painted and modpodged those Mason jars. It was so fun! 



My sister made this super cute banner.


My sister also put together this table at the entry way.

I wish I would have taken a better picture of the party favors because she made these super cute flower sugar cookies.

I printed these cute printables for some decor. And that gold mason jar, my favorite.



This cake though. My mom did such an amazing job making this cake! She made the cake at my shower and it was amazing. She isn't a cake decorator, but maybe she should think about it.

TASSELS! TASSELS! TASSELS!





My mom, sister, grandma, and aunts brought all the yummy food.

I am so excited for this baby girl to get here!


1 comment:

  1. You should do a post about how to make those tassels. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete