Wednesday, May 4, 2016

How We Wore It: Summer Skirt



Happy Wednesday! Instead of doing a "Real Life, Mom Life" post today I am so happy to be teaming up with Deidre and the girls for this month's "How We Wore It". I love this blog hook up because it makes me put pieces together in my wardrobe that I have never thought about combining.

This was this month's outfit inspiration:

I absolutely LOVE this outfit and the color combination. I also love the pop of color she uses in her shoes. When I was putting my outfit together I realized that I don't have any bright colored shoes. So that is now something I am going to have to be on the look out for.

Here is how I wore it!





Top: Old Navy / Dress: DownEast / Shoes: Gianni Bini / Necklace: LOFT / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunnies: Ray-Ban / Purse: Ross

Check out the other girls who participated!
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Emily at Emmy Jake
Brooke at Silver Lining
Suerra at Sierra's View
Justine at Little Dove
Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Patricia at haifisch
Kelsi at Lovestrong
Emma at Ever Emma
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Nellwyn at The Cardinal Press
Ruth at My Little Nest

10 comments:

  1. Those shoes are fierce! So fun to see how everyone is styling their outfits!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a little obsessed with them. And I agree, it is so fun to see how people style an outfit based off the same picture!

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are killlllllller. I love them. Like your take on the outfit. Very close match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved this outfit inspiration picture!

      Delete
  3. I love the bright color of your dress with the chambray top! Great color pairing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! It's so bright and summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am ready for the summer weather!

      Delete
  5. THOSE SHOES. OMG. I WANT. You look so cute! Saying hi from HWWI collab :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit! And that purse is from ROSS?! What?! It looks crazy fancy and I love it!

    ReplyDelete