Monday, May 2, 2016

Health & Fitness

I have started posting a bit more about health and fitness on Instagram and Snapchat recently and I have gotten a few question about my diet and exercise routine. I really don't do anything special but I want to answer all of those questions in a different blog post which I will probably post next week. But before that I wanted to give you all an opportunity to ask me questions whether it be on Instagram, Facebook, a comment on the blog, or through email (kiana.probst@gmail.com). Ask your questions and I will try to answer them all on a blog post next week!

Today I just wanted to give you a little glimpse at my exercise routine.

Tomorrow I am starting two fitness challenges! Ahh! I started the Kayla Itsiness 4 week pre training program when I was 6 weeks postpartum. Then I tried to do her 1-12 weeks Bikini Body Guide (BBG) but it was too hard! So then I started the 4 week pre training program again. Then I went back to work and was having a hard time finding time to fit in exercise. Now that I am back in the routine of everything I have found time to do my exercises every day and I make sure that I do! I feel so much better physically and mentally when I workout. I finished the 4 week pre training for my second time so tomorrow I start week 1 of the 12 week program! WISH ME LUCK!
I also just became friends with a Beachbody coach on Instagram and she invited me to join a 2 week plank challenge that she is hosting! That starts tomorrow as well! So I am kind of excited.





So remember to ask your questions and I will try to answer them all next week!
Thanks for reading!

Oh and remember my 21 days of no soda? Well 5 days in I got sick and you know how sometimes you just need a coke when you're sick? So I broke it... But I'm back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment