Thursday, May 19, 2016

Blog Redesign

I am so excited to show you my blog redesign. I absolutely love it. I was looking for a new look and found Lauryn from HarlieAveDesign on Etsy. I really liked her work and so I asked if she would be willing to help me redesign my blog.
She was so great to work with. I sent her a few blog designs that I liked to give her an idea and she sent me pictures of the progress along the way. She even taught me how to edit a few spots on my blog if I would like to change it in the future. (I know nothing about CSS and web design).

Ahh. I'm in love! Look how cute and perfect it is! I will definitely be going to her for changes I will want done in the future.

If you are looking into redesigning your blog I highly recommend her! She is also having a $10 sale on all of her templates right now! You better run over and look!

2 comments:

  1. She did my blog too! She was awesome to work with. Love the look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Ahh. Yes! She is so amazing. I love your blog too!

      Delete