Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ThredUp

I just have to share with you all this amazing website!
I am one for really good deals. It's so fun to search and search for something and then find a piece you love for such a good price! Yes, I am one of those people that shops on Ebay and Amazon trying to find "steals".
Here is where ThredUp comes in handy.
They are a new company and they sell high-quality, secondhand clothing! Everything they sell is LIKE NEW! Some things still have the tags on! What I love is that they have lower and higher end brands and everything is up to 90% off original retail price!
How can you not find a good deal?
There are SO many pieces for sale too. I seriously probably spent an hour looking on this website trying to find some must-have items.
It's like a treasure hunt, it's super fun.
Use this link to sign up and you will get $10 off your first purchase!


Now let me show you my finds. I got all three of these things for $34.18
Yeah, great deal.

Ann Taylor Loft Pullover Sweater $9.58 (compare at $60.00)
Ann Taylor Loft Casual Dress $12.30 (compare at $80.00)





REPORT Sandal $12.30 (compare at $71.00)

Get on and look, NOW! They are constantly adding new things and even if you leave something in your shopping cart to buy later someone might snag it before you get the chance!
When you place your order, show me what you got so that I can be jealous of your finds.
But remember to use THIS link to sign up so that you can get $10 off your first purchase!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment