Monday, April 11, 2016

Sparta Tank

I am so excited to finally share this blog post with you all!
As I mentioned in a previous post (here), I was contacted by Altar Ego at the beginning of March to become an ambassador for their clothing line. They have really artsy leggings and such fun tops and jackets. You HAVE to check them out.
The weather has finally warmed up! I actually love snow but I'm ready to go on walks and take little Bo outside!
When I saw this tank I had to have it! I seriously love it! As a bonus, the material doesn't absorb moisture and it dries quickly! It also has removable bra pads and it is super supportive.
It comes in 5 different colors and I think I may have to get them all! I seriously love it. It is super comfortable and fun.

Check them out and get 15% off your purchase (site wide) with the code: glitteranddonuts






Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahh. I agree! I am seriously in love with it! I want to wear it all day, every day!

      Delete