Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Real Life, Mom Life: Wedding Ring and Spit Up

Boston spits up a lot. And I have noticed that he seems to spit up more when I include dairy in my diet. Remember when I was preggo and CRAVED milk? I still love milk! But I have to settle with almond milk. Luckily the dark chocolate almond milk is amazing. I'll probably keep drinking it even when I stop nursing Boston.
So the other day I looked down at my wedding ring and noticed some dried up spit up!
I wonder how long that has been there...
That's the life of a mom for ya! And I wouldn't trade it for the world.
And yes, my fingernail is broken and it catches on everything.

Guess what! 6.5 more weeks of school! I can't wait to stay at home with my babe for the whole summer!!! These next 6.5 weeks can't go by fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment