Monday, April 25, 2016

Freshly Picked and Modern Burlap

I just have to share with you this cute outfit from Freshly Picked! I got both the moccasins and the onesie as a gift from my brother in-law's sister at one of my baby showers! So sweet of her! I had been dying to own a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins since I found out about them. I didn't even know that they had onesies too!
I was so excited that Boston was finally able to fit in the onesie! Although, it is a little big on him but that is fine because that just means he can wear it for a long time!
I am in love with this outfit.






I am also in love with this swaddle blanket from Modern Burlap. My husband had to help me pick out a pattern because I seriously wanted them all!
Thank you Modern Burlap!

No comments:

Post a Comment