Friday, April 29, 2016

A Week in Review & A Super Embarrassing Moment

I decided that I would start posting a few outfits worn throughout the week. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am lucky enough to go see Boston during my lunch and nurse him. So I never wear dresses because that isn't convenient. I am also not wearing skirts right now because it's still cold! Yeah, it warms up by the afternoon but my classroom is cold, and I am generally just cold all the time. So you won't see me in skirts until summer.
I'm going to say that 90% of my wardrobe is from Old Navy and LOFT.

MONDAY


 TUESDAY
Yeah, my classroom mirror is a little dusty. I should probably clean it.
Also, I am IN LOVE with this sweater!

WEDNESDAY
We had a field trip this day where we walked! 3 miles total! That's a lot for little second graders. So I had to wear some sneakers but still look somewhat dressed up.


 THURSDAY

Today is Friday which means we wear our school shirts. But remember how I am a little scared of the social media world? So for that reason I am not sharing my outfits post for today. But I can tell you it will be my school shirt, jeans, and my cute lace up shoes.

Okay. Ready for my embarrassing moment? I am already feeling so awkward and embarrassed just thinking about it! Okay. So I take selfies. Right? In school mirrors, obviously as you can see from the pictures above. Ugh. Anyway, during my recess break is when I snapped this picture (the one above). I am always a little nervous that someone is going to walk in and see me so I usually make sure no other teacher is in the hallway. There wasn't. So there I am, standing in front of the mirror taking this selfie and SOMEONE WALKS IN! AHH! You guys. SO EMBARRASSING! I awkwardly said hi, how are you? And then just walked away.
I seriously need to clean that mirror in my classroom if this kind of post is going to become a regular thing, I am not risking an awkward moment every day!
Oh my heck.

Anyway, HAPPY FRIDAY! I can't wait to spend the whole weekend snuggling with little BO!
What are you guys doing this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Oh the things we do for our selfies... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sooo awkward! I don't think I'll ever be able to make eye contact with her again!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I just want to say, "it's okay, I'm a blogger, this isn't weird at all!!" But I think that saying that would be kind of weird in itself so...

    ReplyDelete