Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things: Makeup

About a month ago I went to Ulta and told them that I was tired of my make up routine and that I wanted something new! They took me around and let me test all sorts of products. I wrote everything down and went home to research everything. I watched youtube video after youtube video and also found some awesome dupes! Some were rated better than the high end product so you bet I bought the dupe and saved so money.
Today I am sharing a few of my favorite makeup products!


1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7.

1. This is a dupe of IT Cosmetics CC Cream. I love this coverup because it is light/medium coverage which I need because if I cover up my freckles I look like a completely different person. And I don't like wearing a lot of make up anyway. I also like this make up because it basically is just a tinted moisturizer so it is actually good for your skin and has sunscreen in it!
2. This isn't a dupe of anything. I just love the pallete. I have actually had this for a while now.
3. Also not a dupe. I'm sure everyone saw the picture floating around on Pinterest of Mac's Brave lipstick. I loved it and bought it.
4. Also not a dupe, but it is a drugstore item so cheap.
5. This is a dupe of Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. This did have better ratings than NYX but they were pretty comparable and NYX is a lot cheaper.
6.  This is a dupe of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Same as above, this had better ratings but still super comparable.
7. This is a dupe of Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Flushed. The ratings online were about the same so I got the cheaper one! And I got it in the lightest shade.

Do any of you have some favorite makeup products? If you do I'd love to hear about them! And if you have any awesome dupes I am all about those too!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment