Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Trying Really Hard Not To Eat The Entire π

As most of you probably know, yesterday was π day.
Since this is my mathematician-husband's favorite holiday we celebrate it every year.
Guys, I outdid myself this year. Or did Braden? Braden chose the pie, but I made it. So am I the one responsible for the amazing pie, or is he?
Anyway, I made a chocolate cream pie with a HOMEMADE Oreo crust. IT WAS AMAZING!
Seriously though, MAKE the crust. Don't buy the crappy, thin one from Walmart.

Isn't he such a cutie pie ;)

I didn't buy the ingredients until Braden got home from work. Then it was supposed to chill for 4 hours, so we didn't get to eat it until like 9 o'clock. We didn't even make the whipped cream for the top because we just wanted to eat it.
Yes, we are one of those families that just eats right out of the dish, we don't put it on a plate... Unless we are sharing with other people of course.
SOOO GOOD! Seriously, I am using all of my will power to stay away from the fridge and not eat it all!


I highly suggest you make this recipe.

Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment