Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Real Life, Mom Life: You Win Some - You Lose Some

So here is a serious mom/wife/human/who-does-this fail.
I was making lunch. Ground turkey with eggs, onion, tomato, and cheese.
It was all done and delicious. I went to go eat it and play with Boston.
Well I don't know if your stove is like this, but it kind of clicks when it's on.
I heard a clicking sound and was like "oh, it's just the hot plate cooling down. But then I kept hearing it again, and again. I decided that I'd double check. Well, apparently I never turned it off. So what you see here is a melted spoon! And some egg and cheese.
Welp!... That's embarrassing.
But, I will have you know, once the melted plastic spoon cooled it just came right off!
So no, the pan is not ruined.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment