Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Real Life, Mom Life: Maternity Leave

Guys. My maternity leave ends in two and a half weeks!
TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!
I have no idea how I am going to get through this.
I'm already crying about it. There is no way to prepare myself for this. NO WAY.
What the heck am I going to do?
How am I going to get through this?
He is seriously the coolest guy I know.
I love hanging out with him every single day.
I'm going to miss him and he is going to miss me.
So. Anyone have any advice? Some way to make it even a LITTLE easier?
No? Yeah, it's going to be hard either way.





1 comment:

  1. It is okay to cry, and miss him. I did, and my sister would send me pictures around my lunch. Sometimes I would call and talk to him during lunch. Also I tried to stay busy during work, which will be easy for you, and when I was at home, I.WAS.AT.HOME.NO. SCHOOL! You can cry to me, I won't judge you, but just listen, and maybe cry too.

    ReplyDelete