Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Real Life, Mom Life: Deep Freezer

You know you're a mom when you're dang proud of your milk supply.
I'm so proud of this.
Every time I pump I'm like "heck yeah! I made this!"
Don't mind the two embarrassingly packaged bags. I had no idea what I was doing in the beginning.
Oh, and yes, there is a box of ravioli mixed in there too.
We seriously had to buy a deep freezer to fit all of this. Our other freezer was too small.
Sadly, I don't know how much this is. I didn't count as I bagged.
But I really want to find out. So maybe one day (soon) I'll count it.

Any of you mommas tried your own breastmilk? I did! Weird? Maybe. I was curious. It's pretty sweet. My husband refuses to taste it. I really want him to! It's like, I MADE THIS! TRY IT! Haha.
Anyone else feel this way?


1 comment:

  1. Impressive! My sister had a deep freeze, and her freezer on her fridge full. He is one and she has pumped almost the entire time. She even had so much she gave some to a neighbor who was in need. I am amazed at the human body.

    ReplyDelete