Friday, March 18, 2016

Influenster: Glam VoxBox

This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

My Glam VoxBox had:
Venus Razors
Venus with a touch of Olay Vanilla Cashmere Shave Gel
Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads
Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo
Q-tips Precision Tips
SheaMoisture

Venus Razors- I'm one of those people that just buys the disposable razors. They work good enough, right? So when I opened up this box and got this fancy razor I knew I was in for a real treat. Guys, I don't know if I will be able to go back to the cheap disposable razors haha, probably a good thing... I LOVE this razor! It shaves so well! It got every hair the first time! I didn't need to go over the same spot 2 or 3 times like I usually do. It was also super smooth, maybe you are all making fun of me because that's how razors should be and I just didn't know haha. It came with a blade replacement too so I'm super happy about that. I think I am going to have to start treating myself to more expensive razors!
Venus with a touch of Olay Vanilla Cashmere Shave Gel- I NEVER use shaving gel. I actually use conditioner, weird? IDK. Anyway, I seriously felt spoiled when shaving my legs. Shaving cream is so much fun! A little bit goes a long way and my legs felt SOOO smooth afterwards! You know that feeling you get when you put on pants after just shaving your legs and how smooth your legs feel? Well multiply that by like 50. Again, I think I am going to have to start spoiling myself a little more when it comes to shaving.
Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads- I LOVED THESE! Instead of pouring nail polish remover onto those round cotton pads that feel gross, you just open up one of these packages and it is already done for you! And you don't get that gross cotton feeling. I usually have to use a few of those round cotton pads to get off all of the nail polish but I only used one of these packages and it got all of my nail polish! This was a super fun product.
Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo- I seriously consider myself a dry shampoo snob. I only wash my hair every other day. I used to use Batiste dry shampoo and then one day I went to Sally's and they no longer sold it! (I did just see it at TJ Maxx yesterday though, that made me a little excited). So I asked them for one similar, I bought what they recommended and it made my hair greasy. I went back and exchanged it for another, that one left the roots of my hair grey because it didn't all comb out. So I just decided fine, I'll stop using dry shampoo and eventually my hair will just get used to only being washed every other day. So now I don't use it and my hair does't look greasy anymore on the second day. 
When I opened up the box and saw dry shampoo I was super hesitant because I am so picky. Instead of washing my hair after two days I decided to wait another day so I could really test out this product. I love it! It doesn't have a chemically smell, it's just a light refreshing smell. It didn't leave powder in my hair and it didn't leave my hair feeling gross and greasy. Again, another win with this product!
Q-tips Precision Tips- So these Q-tips are meant to be used as a "beauty applicant", like with touch-ups, fixing make up mistakes, etc. Honestly, regular Q-tips work just the same. The only difference is that the tips are a little more pointy so I guess it's better for smaller make up mistakes.
SheaMoisture- This was super fun. It was fast and easy and left my skin feeling silky smooth and I'm all about that.
I feel spoiled with this Glam VoxBox because seriously, everything was amazing! (besides maybe the Q-tips). I loved every product that I was sent!
If you want to be a part of the Influenster team let me know! I have a few friend invites left to send out. Seriously, there is NO catch. You sign up and you get things for free! And the more you review products, the more likely you are to get another VoxBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment