Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ezra+Eli Mom Life

Today is my first day back to work after my 14 week maternity leave. Let's just say, I have been dreading this day for the past 14 weeks... I felt like this would be an appropriate time to introduce you to the cutest "mom life" apparel.

A few months ago I came across the cutest shop on Instagram. (Make sure you follow them on Instagram so that you know when their shop is open).
You buy them as a preorder and then they ship it to you about 3 weeks later and it was well worth the wait! I was so excited when I got my cute shirt in the mail.
You seriously need to check out their shop!
Use the code "SHOPNOW" for 15% off!

This shirt is so comfy, it is loose fitting and it is a shirt you could dress up or dress down. Super casual and I love it. I think I'm going to have to get more of their apparel.
Seriously, "mom life IS the best job ever".








No comments:

Post a Comment