Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Altar Ego: Drusy Pendant

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Altar Ego about becoming an ambassador for their team. I am so excited. They have the coolest clothing line!
They are a new fitness line based out of Boston and they make leggings right in their area. Their first collection was all based off of French Impressionist art and their new collection is focused on henna art, modern ink, and ancient body painting. Seriously, their leggings are so cute. And I love what they told me in their email "We believe like art, women are more than what you see at first glance".
I'm super bummed that I can't show you the cute athletic top I got. It's spring in Utah but it's snowing! I actually LOVE the snow but I can't wear my top in this cold weather! I wanted to reveal the top before the necklace but I just don't know when this weather is going to warm up! So be on the look out for it on the blog soon.

Aside from leggings they also have cute tops, shoes, and necklaces. Today I am showing you their Gold Dipped Drusy Leaf Pendant.
I have been wanting a Drusy Pendant for a while now and I FINALLY own one! They have the cutest colors and designs, so different from other ones I have seen. You should take a look!
The coolest part is these stones are hand selected from Uruguay.

Check them out and get 15% off your purchase with the code: glitteranddonuts
The 15% off applies to anything, not just the necklaces.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment