Monday, February 1, 2016

Projects and Baby Boston

Guys. I love being a mom. It's the greatest. Seriously. The best. If you don't have kids you need to have one. Now. Do it. You won't regret it.

Anyway. Boston is sleeping right now. I should be cleaning or finishing my morning workout or getting ready, but instead I'm laying on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy and writing this blog post.
You'd think that a 7 week old would sleep a lot during the day. Boston doesn't really like to sleep that much during the day. And when he does his naps are super short. Usually 30 minutes. If we're lucky 1 hour.

So I have a few projects that I'm really excited about. They will take me a while to finish because like I said, Boston doesn't sleep much.
My first project is catching up on my project life scrapbooks! I still haven't finished scrapbooking Boston's birth story. I'm hoping to have caught up on the scrapbooks by next week. We will see how that goes.
I am also currently reading "Baby Wise". I probably should have started the book before Boston was born but oh well, better late than never... right?
After I'm done scrapbooking and reading "Baby Wise" I am going to start reading "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" and then I am going to declutter and rearrange my whole house! That should keep me pretty busy during nap times.
And my last project is the hardest project of all. As of today I started Kayla Itsines' Bikini Body Workouts. I just started the PRE-TRAINING! And it was so hard. I only did half of it. I need to finish the other half. I lost all of my baby weight by 3 weeks postpartum which I am super happy about but I know I have more fat than muscle compared to before I was preggo. So, here's to being healthy and fit.

Lastly, Braden and I get this question a lot. "Is it Boston or its it Bo?" Well, we named him Boston, so his name is Boston. We call him Boston, Bo, or little Bo. So you can call him any of those names too. :)

I can hear Boston/Bo/little Bo laughing in his sleep so I am going to go now and just stare at his cute little face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment