Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Covered Goods

Do you want ONE nursing cover that can be used FOUR different ways?!



I was lucky enough to get to collab with Covered Goods and they have the most amazing nursing covers. My favorite part about it is that it gives me 360° coverage. I don't have to worry about the corner falling down and exposing myself. I can peek in and look stare at my babe and not have to worry about anyone seeing my "goods".
I also love that it is a carseat cover. I can take Boston to the grocery store, church, a restaurant and I don't have to worry about people touching him and getting their germs all over him. Yes, I often have people asking if they can see him, I pull down the cover and let them have a little peak. I don't know about you, but I really don't like it when strangers come up and touch my newborn babe. This keeps them out.
The nursing covers are all super cute patterns and you can wear them as a scarf! Then when you need to nurse, you just pull it down and you are good to go!
Boston is still too little to sit in a cart but you bet I'll be using it as a cart cover when he's older. Germs are everywhere and if you know anything about me, I'm a little bit of a germophobe.
This is one of my top recommendations for new moms. It's a must have on my list.







Covered Goods Nursing Cover c/o

Make sure you follow me on Instagram! I have an excited project coming!
Click here to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment