Saturday, January 9, 2016

Influenster: Jingle VoxBox


This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

My Jingle VoxBox had:
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Biscoff Cookies
Ore-Ida Tater Tots Coupon
Hallmark itty bittys
NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner
KISS True Volume Lashes
KISS Strip Lass Adhesive
Pure Ice Nail Polish



Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream- I LOVE Cetaphil. It is the only lotion that Braden and I, and now little Bo, use. This is also the perfect size to put in my diaper bag! If you haven't ever used Cetaphil before, you need to now. I hate putting on lotion because I hate the feeling on my hands afterwards. I only have to put on this lotion a few times a week but my skin stays moisturized!
Biscoff Cookies- LOVE THESE! I think everyone in the world loves these. My only complaint is that I didn't get more! But really, these cookies are amazing.
Ore-Ida Tater Tots Coupon- Braden LOVES breakfast burritos. It's one of his favorite foods and he makes REALLY good breakfast burritos. He was just saying a few weeks ago that the next time he makes breakfast burritos he wants to put tater tots in them. Well, we got this coupon in the VoxBox for a free package of them! You bet we went and got them and made breakfast burritos! they were really good too. So crunchy. 
Hallmark itty bittys- Braden was really excited when I opened up the box and he saw a Spider Man stuffed animal. It's so cute! I can't wait for little Bo to be old enough to actually play with it! Until then, it's Braden's ;)
NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner- I don't usually wear eyeliner but I had to give it a try. When it says it lasts 24 hours it is not lying! It was super easy to put on and it lasted all day long! If you're looking for a long lasting eye liner, this is it. Just make sure you have make up remover to take it off, because it is waterproof.
KISS True Volume Lashes
KISS Strip Lass Adhesive
I wish that my eyelashes were super long, so wearing these was fun! The adhesive was really easy to put on the lashes, and the lashes were easy to put on me. I didn't put enough adhesive on the first time (I never wear fake eyelashes so I didn't know what I was doing) so I just put more on and they lasted all day! What I really liked about these eyelashes is that they didn't look super fake. They looked like natural, long eyelashes.
Pure Ice Nail Polish- I will NEVER complain about free nail polish. I'm kind of like a nail polish hoarder... I have SO much nail polish. It's always fun getting a new color too. I wash dishes, a lot. And nail polish just doesn't seem to last longer than a day or two before it starts chipping. I did two layers of this, I'm on day 4 now, and not a single chip! You could say I'm a fan.
Want to join influenster and get fun boxes like this? Copy and paste this link into a new window and sign up! influenster.com/r/431223
Make sure you sign up by the 11th and if YOU invite friends then you have a chance of winning some fun holiday prizes!

Here are some of the other VoxBoxes I have gotten in the past if you are curious to see what kinds of things they send out.
And no, you do not need a blog in order to get these boxes.
VoxBox 1
VoxBox 2
VoxBox 3

No comments:

Post a Comment