Thursday, December 10, 2015

38 Weeks

How far along: 38 weeks

How big is the baby: Baby P is as big as a PUMPKIN! He's 18.9-20.9 inches long! Weighing 6.2-9.2 pounds!

Gender: Boy!

Sleep: Ugh. It's getting bad. I can fall asleep just fine but then at some point in the middle of the night I get a stuffy nose. I wake up to go to the bathroom then I can't fall back sleep because I can't sleep while I'm breathing through my mouth apparently.

Cravings: I'm not really craving anything. But milk always sounds good :)

Exercise: Seriously? Putting on socks is a work out.

Maternity Clothes: Yeah. I have like 5 outfits I'm rotating through now.

Movement: He is big and doesn't have that much room but he still finds a way to wiggle around in there and he LOVES my ribs.

What I'm looking forward to: MEETING HIM! I want him to come out! But, as much as I want to meet him, I'm still terrified of labor.

Best moment this week: Going to my appointment and hearing that I am progressing! Hoping he comes early!

Feeling: Tired. Swollen. Uncomfortable. Lazy.


34.5 weeks vs. 38 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment