Sunday, November 8, 2015

BABY SHOWER

Yesterday was my baby shower with my family.
It was the cutest shower I have ever seen!
My sister did all of the decorations and she did AMAZING! AHH! I am obsessed with all of the decor (she let me keep it too!). My mom put together all of the food and made the cutest log cake! I seriously feel so spoiled. They outdid themselves.
We are decorating baby's nursery with a lumberjack theme and we have gotten him so many moose stuffed animals. I should take a picture of all of the moose things we now own. I'm obsessed. We are going to have the cutest moose-loving-lumberjack.
Thank you everyone who was able to come! I am seriously filled with so much gratitude and I can't wait to meet this little guy!







My 4 year old niece made this little house! Isn't it the cutest?!

Moose and flannel. The best combination.

I am seriously so obsessed with everything!









My mom made this cake!!! Isn't it AMAZING!










No comments:

Post a Comment