Thursday, November 5, 2015

33 Weeks!

How far along: 33 weeks

How big is the baby: Baby P is now the size of a durian He's 17.2-18.7 inches long! Weighing 4.2-5.8 pounds!

Gender: Boy!

Sleep: I normally wake up a few times during the night. But it's getting harder to fall asleep these days. Mostly because when I wake up baby boy is moving like crazy! So I stay awake and just pay attention to him.

Cravings: Milk, milk, and more milk. I don't know that I really CRAVE it these days. But I just really like it. Regular milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, anything.

Exercise: I walk and move around a lot as a teacher and I'll tell you what, I'm getting tired! Everything is so much harder with this belly in the way!

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I soon will only have a few outfits I can wear. It's funny, I put on a flannel yesterday that BARELY buttoned up. I wore it last week and it was fine! This bump is growing like crazy.

Movement: He is getting to rambunctious in there! He is awake for longer these days and his movements are so crazy. I wonder what he does in there. He also either loves or hates car rides because he always gets crazy when I'm in a car and that's where he finds my ribs too. He loves jabbing me there.

What I'm looking forward to: MEETING HIM! I really cannot wait. He is the cutest thing in the world. I have my school baby shower tomorrow, my family baby shower on Saturday, and a baby shower with my in-laws in two weeks. It's getting real here!

Best moment this week: Every moment with this baby. I can't get enough. But I'm also ready for him to be out. Doing anything is getting so hard these days!

Feeling: SO grateful. I just need to brag about how good of a husband Braden is. He loves this baby boy so much. He is going to be the best dad. I feel a little guilty that I'm the one carrying him. I wish Braden could know what it feels like to have a little wiggle worm inside you. It's the most amazing feeling in the world. Braden also helps me SO much! He literally has to push me out of bed in the mornings haha because it's so hard for me to get out on my own! He helps me off the couch, helps me get in and out of the car, he helps me with everything! I feel so bad that he has to help me so much but I'm also so glad that he is here to be able to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment