Thursday, October 1, 2015

What Nice People Say to Pregnant People & 3rd Trimester Update!!!

Last night was "Literacy Night" at my school. Basically parents come and learn about programs/incentives we are doing throughout the year to get the kids excited about reading. Then they get free pizza. Anyway, I had a random parent come up to me and she told me that my bump was so cute! Then she proceeded to say how she was a stranger and that she shouldn't have an opinion about my bump but that it was just the cutest thing ever! Thank you random mother for just making my day! Towards the end of the night I ran into her again. And she said "I was just talking to my friend and we were both saying how we wish our bodies looked like yours when we AREN'T even pregnant! You just have a cute little figure and the cutest little bump. I know you probably think you are huge but you're not! You look so cute!" Thanks again random parent. You have seriously made me so happy. I'm still just smiling about that compliment. 

How far along: 28 weeks

How big is the baby: Baby P is now the size of an eggplant. He's 13.6-14.8 inches long! Weighing 1.5-2.5 pounds!

Gender: Boy :)

Sleep: Still good! I wake up a lot during the night, but that's kind of normal for me.

Cravings: Milk and chocolate milk. I seriously CAN'T get enough!

Exercise: I'm still counting being a teacher my exercise. I get those10,000 every day. Then I do a lot of bending over and that's getting harder to do. That's a work out.

Maternity Clothes: I still have a pair of regular pants that I can button up! But only one. I can still wear all of my shirts. I do have some maternity pants. Or I wear my regular pants and use one of those maternity bands to hold them up. I ordered the cutest white lace shirt of groopdealz (not maternity) and it came in the mail today. I tried it on because I wanted to see if I'd be able to wear it when I wasn't pregnant. Well, let's just say I'm waiting for Braden to get home to help me take it off! Haha. But it's cute! And I was able to zip it up all the way! So I figure if it fits me now (barely), it will fit me when I'm not pregnant :) But I think I pulled a muscle in my shoulder trying to get it off. That's why I'm waiting for Braden to help me :)

 Cute, right? I can't wait to wear it when I'm not pregnant.

Movement: He moves around lots. The other day in one of my small groups for reading he started really moving when they were reading aloud. I told them that he was loving it, now they love reading and want to know if he is moving. It's so cute.

What I'm looking forward to: I'm going in to do a 3D ultrasound on Tuesday. My last doctor didn't give me one so we have to pay for this out of our own pocket but that's okay. I'm really excited! Hopefully he shows us his face! He is always hiding it from us.

Best moment this week: I don't know! Just feeling him move all the time! Today when the alarm went off Braden got out of bed to go to the bathroom and baby boy started kicking. Then Braden came back to bed and we just laid there for like 10 minutes just feeling him kick.

Feeling: A little nervous! I have a VERY LOW pain tolerance. I'm kind of terrified of thinking about delivering this baby. But other than that, I'm feeling great!

2 comments: