Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pink Blush Maternity

I had the privilege of teaming up with Pink Blush Maternity last week to show you 3 looks from their fall collection.
When I first started showing I was so discouraged because I couldn't find anything to wear! None of my clothes were fitting the way they used to and shopping wasn't fun at all! Everything I tried on was so unflattering and just made be super discouraged.  A friend introduced me to Pink Blush and I fell in love immediately.  They have sales going on all the time so you can always find a good deal! Everything is super flattering and so COMFORTABLE! And comfort is key when you are pregnant. My favorite part about it is that most of their clothes don't have the gatherings on the side. Which means, you can wear everything once you have your baby! Call me crazy, but I might just keep ordering things from their site even when I'm not pregnant. That's how much I love their clothes!

Here is a snap shot of the three outfits I was able to put together.
Don't forget to click on the links if you haven't read them already! :)




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment