Tuesday, October 6, 2015

In Need of a Project

I have decided that I am one of those people that always needs to be working on some sort of project or challenge. I can't really sit in front of the TV and do nothing, I have to be doing SOMETHING.
My project for the past two months or so has been "Project Life" and I just finished and caught up on all of my albums. But now I need something new. 
I miss being really active. I go on walks here and there but that's about it. I'm not going to challenge myself with a half marathon (but I REALLY want to) or any other physical challenge, because I'm 6.5 months pregnant and I'm not going to start training for that now haha. 
I need a new project! Anyone have any ideas?
I will be decorating baby's nursery but I need something else!
What kinds of things do you like to do? Any good suggestions?

Here are some pictures of the finished albums :)
I finished the album about our love story a few weeks ago. The black and white one is for Braden and I and the blue one is for baby boy.















No comments:

Post a Comment