Thursday, October 15, 2015

30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks

How big is the baby: Baby P is now the size of a cucumber. He's 15.2-16.7 inches long! Weighing 2.5-3.8 pounds!

Gender: Still a boy!

Sleep: Good!

Cravings: This baby boy seriously can't ever get enough milk!

Exercise: I'm still counting being a teacher my exercise. I get those10,000 every day. Then I do a lot of bending over and that's getting harder to do. That's a work out.

Maternity Clothes: I STILL have one pair of regular pants that I can button up! CRAZY! My t-shirts are getting too small for me now. They show the VERY bottom of my belly. And no matter how many times I pull the shirt down, it comes right back up.

Movement: This little baby boy is an active one! He always wakes up when mommy and daddy's alarm goes off. So of course we stay in bed a minute or 10 longer just so we can feel him.

What I'm looking forward to: MEETING HIM! I realize we still have 10 weeks but I am going crazy over here! Ever since we did the 3D ultrasound things just got A LOT more real! There is an actually human being inside me. And he is cute! Braden and I are so ready for him!

Best moment this week: So apparently this baby can tickle me.  Every once in a while he kicks in the PERFECT spot and it tickles! So that's kind of funny. I know I say this every bump update, but honestly, our favorite part is just feeling him move!

Feeling: Excited! Anxious! Nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment