Thursday, August 20, 2015

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

How big is the baby: Baby P is now the size of a papaya! He's 11 inches long! WHAT?!

Gender: Boy :)

Sleep: It's great. I fall asleep fast. I've been waking up super early but that's because I'm stressed about school... The beginning of the year is the worst part of the year.

Cravings: I still love milk. I don't really crave it but I love it. I also have been on a peanut butter kick too.

Exercise: Walking every day. And I'm pretty sure I get my 10,000 steps by being a teacher and running around.

Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my regular shirts and pants. I just have to do that rubber band trick on my pants. I did buy some maternity jeans though and they are sooooo comfy. Like, I might wear them after I've had this baby. They're that good.

Movement: I feel him moving around all the time! I love it. It's cute too because if I'm laying on my side he will move to the side that's closest to the bed, if I'm folding my arms he will move up to where my arms are. He must like the tight spaces or something. I'm hoping that means he'll be a cuddler. We'll see.

What I'm looking forward to: Being able to see baby move on the outside a little better. Braden and I have seen him from the outside, just not a lot.

Best moment this week: I love, love, LOVE it when Braden puts his hand on my belly and he feels baby boy move. It makes me so happy! I seriously get a little teary eyed every time.

Feeling: I am feeling really good these days. Teaching was hard today, being on my feet all day and not being able to pee when I have to! Ugh. That's going to be hard. But the teachers are all so supportive and I had a few check in on me today which was so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment