Saturday, July 18, 2015

Things I Found in My Classroom

As I have mentioned before, the classroom I moved into had a ton of stuff left by the teacher before me who retired. Most of the things left will be super useful and will save me from having to do a lot of work! So I am super thankful.
While going through all the cupboards, closets, and drawers I also found a few interesting things. Interesting enough to make a blog post about it.  So here we go, hope you are as entertained as I was.

I was going through a cupboard and saw this... yeah gross but then....

I SAW THIS AND I FREAKED! I kept them. I mean, I don't know if I'll need them, right? So they are in the VERY back of a cupboard hidden by books.


I found SOOO MANY paper clips. Like 4 cups full. So I decided to put them all together in the same container. As I was pouring them in I saw GOLD ONES! So of course I picked them all out and put them in their own cup.

Remember these?

A bag full of buttons.

When is the last time you've seen one of these?

I found this book.  It is full of fabrics and wallpapers. What could I use this for...

 


The world's biggest copy of "If You Take A Mouse To School". Best thing ever. I own all of these books.

A huge thing of hair gel? I'm assuming it's for a craft because it was in the same cupboard as paint and glitter.

I thought this was funny.

Does anyone know what to do with this? Please tell me. It seems like a good idea. I just don't know how to use it...

And now, my favorite find of all.














No comments:

Post a Comment