Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Classroom

As many of you know I will be teaching 2nd grade this coming school year.  Last year I taught 5th grade and I loved it. I had so much fun with that age group. Moving to 2nd is going to be a big change but I have a really good team and that will make things a little easier. The teacher before me retired and left me SOOOO much! Here are some pictures of my classroom before I made it my own. It is messy, it is full of my stuff and the things that belonged to the teacher before me. I cannot wait to show you what it will look like once it's done! 
My favorite part about this classroom is that I have my own little office divided from the rest of the room. Last year I got hired 4 days before school started and I had NO time to decorate my class and make it my own. I am so excited that I have the time to decorate this time around. I feel like having a cute classroom makes the learning environment more fun.












2 comments:

  1. It looks huge!!!! So fun!!!!! You'll make it look amazing, I'm eager to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so big! I think it's the biggest classroom in the building! I hope I can make it look like I want it to! Without spending a bunch of money! Haha

      Delete