Tuesday, July 14, 2015

List of Things

Cooking: the easiest, fastest, healthy dinners that I can find on pinterest

Drinking: ice water with lemon out of my Krispy Kreme cup :)

Reading: pregnancy blogs. I'm obsessed with them right now.
Wanting: my baby bump to pop and this summer to go by a little slower 
Looking: at the laundry that I need to do...
Playing: Braden and I have been playing a lot of Mario Party and Mario Kart and then some other game he introduced me to, I don't know what it's called. I compare it to Age of Empires but it's on the WiiU and only takes like 20 minutes to play ha but it's so fun.
Wasting: time. I should be more productive but I'm not.
Wishing: I knew if we were having a boy or girl so I could start decorating and buying things! 3 more weeks :)
Enjoying: summer. I'm not working and Braden is off most days at 12 so we get to spend A LOT of time together.
Waiting: to feel this baby move. I want to FOR SURE know that I have felt baby.
Liking: jolly ranchers. 
Wondering: if we will have a boy or girl (ha, you can tell what's on my mind right now)
Loving: life. It's great.
Hoping: I feel baby move soon!
Marveling: the other day I was telling Braden how there is a life inside of me! So weird!!!
Needing: a nap. soooo tired.
Smelling: a yummy candle burning. shhh don't tell my landlord.  
Wearing: workout clothes.
Noticing: how hungry I am.
Knowing: that Braden and I are already so in love with this baby!
Thinking: what am I going to eat...
Feeling: sleepy, excited, nervous.
Opening: nothing right now. but I will probably open up the fridge the second I click "publish"
Giggling: how often I mess up words these days. Is it too early to get that pregnancy forgetfulness?

No comments:

Post a Comment