Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Baby Boy Dream Catcher

TWO WEEKS until we find out baby's gender!!! We are so excited!
Last week I posted a tutorial for a dream catcher I made if baby is a girl (click here if you missed it).  Well this week is a little tutorial of the dream catcher I made if baby is a boy.
Enjoy!


Supplies:
-Sticks
-String
-Beads
-Scissors
-Feathers
-Hot glue gun

First, tie the sticks together to make a triangle. Braden and to do this for me because I was really struggling and getting super frustrated.


Tie a little loop at the top so you have somewhere to hang it.


This is the youtube video that helped me with the last dream catcher. Webbing on a triangle, rather than a circle, is a little harder but still the same idea.


I hot glued the feather to the top and then strung/glued the three feathers on the bottom.


I kept adding hemp between the feathers. I strung some wooden beads, braided, and knotted the hemp to make different designs. 
Then, I used a hot glue gun to glue the strings in place (on the back).


Once I felt like I had enough I stopped! You can add as much or as little as you want.
Here is the finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment