Sunday, February 8, 2015

Short and Sweet

I hardly ever blog because I just don't have anything to blog about.

So here is just a quick little update on my life right now:
- Parent teacher conferences are this week, which means SUPER LONG DAYS, but I get a 4 day weekend so it's worth it.
-End of the year testing starts this week too! Isn't that way too early?
-We are going to St. George with Braden's family this weekend so that will be a fun getaway.
-I need to start applying for jobs! And I am super nervous.  If any of you teacher friends have any interview tips or resume tips please let me know.
-For being a teacher in the Logan City school district you get a pass to the rec center and I have been having a lot of fun going to the fitness classes.
-I raced my 5th grade class. They have been begging me for months now. I won.

Well, that's all I can think of for now.
I'll leave you with a picture of my cute new water bottle that I'm kind of obsessed with.


xoxo, Kiana

1 comment:

  1. The only reason I got my job is because I looked up info about the school on their website right before my interview. It helped me stand out because I knew what programs they were doing. I also asked questions like "What is your ESL population" and I asked about different test scores. The principal told me that it impressed him so there are my tips! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete