Saturday, January 17, 2015

Healthy Treat: Frozen Banana & Peanut Butter Bites

Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite healthy treats.
I eat lunch everyday at 11:30, I come home around 4:00-4:30, and dinner is at 6:00. I can't go from 11:30 - 6:00 without eating anything.  I get HUNGRY!
This treat is something I eat A LOT. I get home, a pull a few out of the freezer, and it saves me until dinner.  It's a delicious treat full of protein and it's healthy!
So here you have it.  Your two ingredients: bananas and peanut butter.  That's it.


Cut your banana up into little slices.


Get out a paper plate, or a tupperware, whatever you'd like.
Spread peanut butter on the slices of banana and top it off with the other half, making banana sandwiches.
Cover with plastic wrap and put in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
That's it.  You're done!


This plate is a little less than two bananas.  (I ate a few while making them).
Quick, easy, healthy, and delicious.
ENJOY!
Now I'm off to buy some more peanut butter because I just cleaned out my last jar!

xoxo, Kiana





No comments:

Post a Comment