Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas 2014

Braden and I celebrate Christmas a little early.  We spend actual Christmas Eve and Christmas day with our families and we don't really like the idea of dragging all of our wrapped presents to each house, opening them up, and then dragging them back to Logan.  So we have Christmas a day or two early with just us two.  We have done this ever since our first Christmas together and I actually really like it.
So we had our own Christmas Eve where we ate Dominoes Pizza (my FAVORITE food) and sparkling cider.  Braden surprised me with one of my favorite movies too! Ratatouille.  So we watched that while we had our "romantic" dinner.
Then on "Christmas morning" we went through our stockings, opened presents, and had breakfast.  Braden made homemade biscuits which were AMAZING, and some sausage and gravy.


Then we drove down to Salt Lake and spent Christmas Eve/morning with my parents.  And spent the rest of Christmas day with Braden's parents.

I was absolutely spoiled!
I got A LOT of clothes, a necklace, bracelet, Hunter boots, and a diamond ring.  The same guy that helped me design my wedding ring, designed this ring for me.  I knew what I wanted an infinity ring but Braden was the one that ended up choosing the final design and he did so good!
Not the best picture, but it's an infinity ring that has diamonds through the middle. I love it.

Christmas Eve pajamas


xo, Kiana



No comments:

Post a Comment