Monday, December 1, 2014

Healthy Breakfast Smoothie

Do you feel tired and like you just ate your weight over the Thanksgiving holiday? I know I do!  Braden and I were lucky enough to have two Thanksgivings!  We had a fried turkey Thanksgiving dinner at his parents and then another Thanksgiving dinner at my parents on Saturday.  I stuffed my face with turkey, potatoes and gravy, rolls, stuffing, pie, and more pie.
I was desperate to eat something healthy and delicious.
Today I have the perfect pick-me-up fruit smoothie after your weekend of greasy, but delicious, food.

Ingredients:
4 oz. Vanilla Almond Milk
4 oz. Blueberry Pomegranate Juice
1 Whole Banana
4 oz. Frozen Pineapple
4 oz. Frozen Strawberries
4 oz. Frozen Mango
4 oz. Frozen Blueberries
Handful of Spinach



Directions:
1. Put the milk and juice in the blender first.
2. Put all the frozen fruit in next followed by the banana.
3. Top it off with a handful of spinach and blend it all up!


Enjoy!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!  
Let me know how you like the smoothie or if you have any other recipes to share.

xo, Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment