Friday, November 21, 2014

Eshakti

I first heard about this company through Riley Jo and immediately got onto their website.  As I was looking through I found a lot of fun dresses and skirts.  Next think I know, I get an email from eShakti asking me to partner up with them.  I was beyond excited!  When I finally had to decide what dress I was actually going to get, I had a super hard time, they have so many cute things!
I finally decided on this cute number.


Look at that gorgeous embellishment! I'm obsessed!


It's also a great dress for twirling!



I chose something comfortable enough to teach in, but also something dressy enough that I could wear for a night on the town.

The great thing about this website is that you can customize each dress to your liking.
First of all, you can pick your sleeve style.

Then, you can pick the length of the dress.

Think that's it? Nope, you can even pick the neckline on some of the dresses!


This company is also great because it will fit girls of all sizes! From 0-36W.  And, if you fall in-between sizes, then you can customize it for yourself!

And last, but certainly not least, you can decide if you want pockets, and if you want to keep the embellishments, or if you want a more plain look.
What did I do to customize my dress? I added longer sleeves, made the dress a little shorter, and took out the pockets.

For all of my readers, you get 10% off from 11/24/2014 - 12/21/2014! Use the code "bradenandkianaprobst" at check out.
Please note:
-Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
-Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
-It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
-This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
-Not applicable on previous purchases.

I have to say that I will definitely be ordering from eShakti again.  My shopping cart already has a few items in it!  Sometimes it's really hard to find comfortable dresses that are also modest and I love that you can customize any dress to fit you and your style.

Thank you eShakti for sponsoring this post and for the amazing dress! Have fun shopping! And don't forget to use the code "bradenandkianaprobst" for 10% off!

Go ahead and follow eShakti hereherehere, and here!





Be on the look out for an exciting change to the blog!!!



2 comments:

  1. Way cute! I love that you can chose what style of sleeves and length you want. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes you do! They have sooooo many selections to choose from!

      Delete