Monday, October 6, 2014

Influenster: Dean's List VoxBox

This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

My Dean's List VoxBox had:
Airheads Bites
Pilot Frixion Clicker
SinfulColors No Text Red
KISS Looks So Natural Lashes
Softlips Cube
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
COVERGIRL Ready, Set Gorgeous Liquid Foundation


Airheads Bites - Seriously, these things are delicious! It was the first thing that I opened in the box, mostly because I love candy. Braden and I sat down and ate these in one night.  I need to find these and I need to buy them.  If you haven't tried these then you have to.  So good.
Pilot Frixion Clicker- I got this in my first Influenster box, here.  Braden stole it from me because he liked it so much.  I am so happy I got one again! But this time I was sent two! So one for me, one for Braden.  Braden loves these pens, and I do too.  He was pretty excited when he saw them again in the VoxBox.
SinfulColors No Text Red- SinfulColors is my favorite brand of nail polish and I really like what they are standing up for.  DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE! The idea is to paint your thumbnail red as a reminder to not text while you are driving and I love this idea. I already loved this brand because the price is cheap and because it actually lasts pretty long, but I will keep of buying this brand and supporting them because I love what they stand for.
KISS Looks So Natural Lashes- I have never had or used fake eyelashes before so I was pretty excited when I saw these in my box.  I don't know if it's just me but I have no idea how to put them on.  I had a really hard time lining them up perfectly and they didn't last long.  They looked good, I thought, but I couldn't handle it.  Maybe it's something you have to get used to but I could feel them on my eyelids all day.
Softlips Cube- I'm a Burt's Bees girl and I always will be.  But chapstick is chapstick and I will never complain about getting a new brand.  The container this chapstick is in is really cool.  I like chapstick that burns when you put it on (maybe my lips are always chapped and so it always burns?) but this chapstick did that and I loved it.  And I also love that it is minty! My favorite.
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance- Since this is the brand of tampons I already use I was pretty excited when I got them.  Maybe this is TMI but I especially love these when running because it stays in like it's supposed to and it doesn't move around and get uncomfortable. 
COVERGIRL Ready, Set Gorgeous Liquid Foundation- I am more of a powder foundation girl.  I feel like I can feel the liquid foundation just sticking to my skin all day.  I also have freckles, and liquid foundation really covers them up and makes me look like a completely different person.  The color was just right, but as I said, I'm more of a powder foundation girl.
So there you have it! My Dean's List VoxBox.  Overall I was pretty pleased with this round!
If you are interested in joining the Influenster team just let me know and I can send you an invite!
I am thinking about writing a post about my first month of teaching and posting pictures of my classroom.  What would you like to see/know? I need some ideas please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment