Monday, August 4, 2014

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is in one month from today!
I have had a hard time coming up with things to blog about.  But since my birthday is right around the corner why not make a wish list of some of the things I want!

My question is though what initials do I do? My first name initial, last name initial, maiden name initial? "KPN" I don't have a middle name.  Or I do my first name initial, last name initial, and Braden's initial? "KPB"






I tried this color on and it is the absolute BEST nude lipstick I have found.  At least for my coloring.






Rent A Puppy
How fun would it be to hang out with one of these cute puppies for an hour!


And exercise clothes are ALWAYS a good idea.  Remember this post?




Now what about some cakes? I love cake!... and donuts!








No comments:

Post a Comment