Friday, August 8, 2014

Back to School

As some of you may know, I got an internship for this coming school year at an elementary school where I will be co-teaching a third grade classroom.
Even though I am not going to be the TEACHER and I can't decorate the classroom like I want I still get my own little corner of the room that I get to make my own.
So here are some cute ideas on how you can spice up your desk, either at home or at work!

You can also add this to my birthday wish list, because I LOVE IT!




You better believe I am making this for the coming school year!


I can make this for $3?! I love it!


So you're probably seeing a theme here. Yes, I REALLY like gold.  And sparkly things.


Okay, cutest way to tell which pencils are yours and which pencils are your students!




Who doesn't like some flowers on their desk?
There has to be away to make a DIY version of this for cheaper, right?




I love ALL of this!







I am going to have to make a blog post and update you all about all of the little crafts I have done/will be doing.  Because I have a lot!

Are you ready for school to start? 
I sure am NOT! My summer is OVER! I start school NEXT WEEK!

4 comments:

  1. They have a gold stapler at Target that I have been eyeing for a while....so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I am going to have to go get it! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Just come decorate my classroom. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I would love to! But you are a cute decorator already!

      Delete