Sunday, July 20, 2014

You WON'T Want to Miss This Fitness Challenge!


I don't know why, but I love fitness challenges.  I think it's just the fact that I accomplished something I set my mind to.
This next one I absolutely love.  It isn't just a plank challenge, or an ab challenge that only takes up a few minutes of your day and only really focuses on one part of your body.  This is a challenge that incorporates a healthy lifestyle, health AND fitness.  
If you know me I LOVE sweets.  If I could eat candy all day everyday and not feel like garbage, I totally would! I am addicted to sugar, I admit it.  Sweets are my guilty pleasure, any kind of sweets.
So this challenge is going to be a bit hard for me because it doesn't allow me to eat any of my favorite foods! or should I say candies?
I love eating healthy as well but I need my sugar.  So here we go.  I actually found the challenge on Pinterest.  It is a 30 day Paleo Challenge and the results shown are amazing! 30 days.  I can do anything for 30 days right? And hopefully by the end of it it will form a habit.
I copy and pasted each day in a word document for myself so I can print it out and have it with me at work, when grocery shopping, and just to keep me on track.  
I love how detailed it is, it tells you exactly what to do when you wake up, when to drink water and how much, meals, exercises that are youtube videos that you can do in the comfort of your own home!
I had to adjust it a little.  Braden won't eat salmon, so on those days I will just make a different healthy recipe.  And since I am training for a half marathon again, I changed some of the fitness challenges to something that would help me with another one of my goals.
There are also no rest days on this challenge which I thought was a little odd because you need to give your body time to rest! So of course Sunday will be my rest day, and maybe a little bit of a cheat day?
Okay, so maybe I adjusted it a lot.  But you know what, that's okay! Because you have to make goals that are realistic, ones that you will actually be able to complete! So, if you know there are something things on this challenge that you won't be able to do, or things that you want to change to help meet your needs, then go ahead!
I start tomorrow! And it will last 30 days.  Maybe I will post a before and after picture? But maybe not, because I am a little too self-conscious for that.  But hey, if the results are amazing then who knows.
Who wants to join me on this 30 day health & fitness challenge?

This is the link to the challenge!
http://robinssweetconfessions.com/wp/category/paleo-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment