Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Influenster Box #2

This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

My Go Vox Box had:
PROFOOT Triad Orthotic
PROFOOT Pedi-Rock
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds
Muller Greek Corner and Corner yogurts
Aqua Spa Relax Collection
Next Step Meal Replacements
Next Step JAXX Shaker Bottle 
Aqua Spa Bath Soak


PROFOOT Triad Orthotic - These fit into every single one of my shoes.  They are easy to put in and take out and they make walking around a lot more comfortable.  I'm glad that I can easily put this into every shoe because if not, I would need one for each pair of my shoes.

PROFOOT Pedi-Rock - Since it's flip flop season my feet get pretty rough during the summer.  Using this really helped my feet out, my feet are a lot smoother now and it was really easy to use. I highly recommend this.

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance - Since this is the brand of tampons I already use I was pretty excited when I got them.  Maybe this is TMI but I especially love these when running because it stays in like it's supposed to and it doesn't move around and get uncomfortable. 

Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds - I don't particularly like almonds, but these tasted like candy.  They are coated in blueberry flavoring and they were really good. 

Muller Greek Corner and Corner Yogurts - I got a coupon for some greek yogurt so naturally I went and used the coupon and bought me some yogurt.  I got one that had peaches in the corner. I liked actually seeing pieces of peaches rather than just thinking it was flavoring.  It was really good yogurt and I will be buying this again.

Aqua Spa Relax Collection - This stuff is amazing.  The scent alone is worth it.  The scent I was given is Lavender Chamomile.  It left my skin feeling soft and smooth.  I now want to try the other scents.

Next Step Meal Replacements - I love protein and meal replacement drinks, mostly because they are easy and it's like having a milkshake for a meal.  When I pulled the packed out to drink it I read that you needed to mix that package with 8 oz. of... WATER.  Yuck.  I always mix things like this with milk! I was hesitant and almost pulled out my milk jug but I decided that I should just try one of the packets with water because that's what it says to do.  I was very surprised.  It actually mixed well with water and the flavors were really good.  This is for weight loss, which I am not looking to do, but if that's what you are looking for I can assure you that these flavors are really good.  As far as loosing weight goes, I'm not sure because I only got three packets worth :)

Next Step JAXX Shaker Bottle - I was SOOOOOO happy when I saw this in my Vox Box.  I can't tell you how many shaker bottles I own.  I was actually at Ross a few weeks ago and saw that they had a JAXX.  I almost bought it but decided not to because I already have so many shaker bottles. So when I opened up the box and saw this I was so happy! The thing I like about this is that I don't get any powder stuck around the rim at the bottom.  The JAXX on the inside really hits every side.  I HIGHLY recommend this, my husband is a bit jealous of it ;)




2 comments:

  1. What a cool vox box! One of the coolest I have seen. Lucky girl! I want to try the aqua spa relax stuff. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I know! I was so pleased with it this time!

      Delete