Sunday, March 30, 2014

Influenster Vox Box

This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


My Jolly Vox Box had:
1. Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure
2. NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia
3. Pilot Acroball PureWhite
4. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
5. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
6. Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer



The press on nails I got are super cute, easy to put oh, and I got a lot of compliments on them.  I don't know if I wash my hands too much, or if I am rough on my nails but they only lasted 2 days when one fell off so I had to take off the rest.

I was really excited about the lipstick because I don't own any and so I wanted to experiment with it.  Let's just say that hot pink is not my color,  I put it on and immediately wiped it off because it looked so silly on me.  Although, I would experiment with other colors from the same brand because actually felt super smooth like chapstick.

As soon as I opened the Vox Box my husband noticed the pen, he grabbed it and said, "Oh, I need a new pen, I keep loosing mine".  The next day he told me he wanted to buy these pens because they write so well.  So you have my husbands expert "pen" opinion that this is a great choice.

I have never, ever tried liquid foundation, I have always used powder foundation and I am going to keep it that way.  The color matched my skin tone perfectly but it looked like I was wearing A TON of make up.  I have a lot of freckles and it completely hid them, making me look totally different.  I like powder foundation because I am not afraid of it getting on my pillow or on my clothing.  But I was too afraid to change my clothes before I washed my face because I didn't want to get it all over it.

Playtex Sport Tampons.  I already buy this exact brand so I can tell you I was pretty happy when I got them in the mail.

And lastly, Red Rose REAL TEAL, I don't drink tea so I didn't get the chance to taste it.  Although, I gave it to one of my friends and told them to let me know how it is so I could blog about it and she loved it. 

So there you have it.  I was a little disappointed, but for being free I can't really complain.
If you are interested in joining the Influenster team just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment