Monday, October 14, 2013

30 Day Challenge Update

Two posts in one day?

It has been one week so far and I am doing good.  I wish I had time to go running more often but school is crazy!  When I'm not at school, I'm at work, and when I'm not at school or work I am doing homework.  So squeezing in a work out is pretty hard.  But I have been trying to do something at home everyday and I have been able to fit in 15-20 minutes almost everyday.  I wish I had more time.


Yeah, yeah.  I know.  But I just can't seem to do EVERYTHING that I want to.  Maybe I will have more time to work out next semester... maybe.  But 15-20 minutes a day is going to have to do for now.  Better than nothing, right?
Anyway, this is what I have been up to this past week.

Day 1
I finally went for a run.  I haven't made time/had time to go running.  I really did miss it.  I know, it's weird.  I just didn't realize how much I enjoyed running until I stopped for such a long time.
Now I wish I could make MORE time to do it.  But by the time I can go running it's 8:00 p.m. and pitch BLACK! Did I mention I'm afraid of the dark?  Yeah.  So I will never go running in the dark.
Top: Old Navy Bottoms: Old Navy

Day 2
This is my breakfast every single morning.  Slim Fast with a banana.  So delicious.  It's like having a milkshake for breakfast.  Dessert for breakfast? You know I'm in.
It's easy, fast, and you can take it on the go when you're in a hurry.
And you can change it up.  Add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, you can add just about anything.  It's even good plain!

Day 3
As I mentioned, I don't have a lot of time in my day to set aside for a nice workout.
What I have been doing is just a quick 15-20 minute work out in my TV room.  I'll do ab workouts, yoga, just something to get me moving for a little.
Here is a little "fitspiration".

Day 4
Having cute workout clothes is DEFINITELY motivation in and of itself.
A few weeks ago I posted a picture of a few tanks that said "Keep Calm and Run On".  
After wanting one for months I finally caved in and got this one.  Yes, this is the one with the bow on the back.  I absolutely love it.

Day 5
Having a hard time getting to your fruits and vegetables everyday? I do!
Buy some frozen fruit at Walmart and you are set.  Put about one cup in your blender, fill the blender up with enough water to cover the fruit, add one spoonful of sugar, and blend!
Super quick, easy, and delicious.

Day 6
Before the weather gets too cold Braden and I decided to go on a little hike.
This is the same place where Braden held my hand for the first time.  So it's a cute little memory as well.

Day 7
SUNDAY! Or in other words, rest day/cheat day.
If you follow me on Instagram you saw two things; pumpkin waffles with nutella (recipe will be posted on Friday), and some yummy s'more cupcakes.

1 week down.  3 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment