Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day in Saint George

Braden and I spent Labor Day weekend in Saint George with his family.
After the first week of school I needed a break.  A break, after one week? Yeah... this semester is going to be stressful and a lot of cookies are going to be consumed. Help me.
Anyway.  We made the long drive down on Friday after work and school.  We got there at about 10:30pm.  So once we got there we just went to bed.  On Saturday Braden and I went to Swig for the first time ever.  It's amazing. The sugar cookies that you have probably heard people raving about, worth it.  



Then we went shopping at the outlets and ate at Smash Burger.

On Sunday we all made the drive to Mesquite just to eat Popeye's.
Later that evening Braden and I went to Dixie Rock.



Braden and I left earlier than everyone else on Monday morning so we could make it to dinner with my family that evening.  So of course we stopped at Swig again before our long drive home.


I love Saint George.  Even though it is super hot in the summer it is so beautiful.  If it wasn't so expensive to live there, I am sure Braden and I would move there.
And like a little vacation always does, it makes it harder to go back to school again!
Just so you know, my blogging life is going to take a fall. Between work and school I am gone from 7am to 10pm, and then I have homework...  It's the worst.  But I'll try to post as much as I can!

I need another vacation.





2 comments:

  1. I just want to say, I love your blog and your new design!! (sorry I am completely stalking you all the time) haha I just love blogs! And yours is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I am the same way, I always stalk people :) haha, it's okay.

      Delete