Sunday, September 29, 2013

General Conference

It's coming so soon!
I was just talking to Braden about this and I wanted to see if it's just me or if I am not alone in this thought.
I love General Conference talks, I absolutely love them.  But, when it's General Conference weekend and I have to sit and listen for a long period of time, 4 times in one weekend, I kind of have a hard time paying attention.  So once the talks come out on lds.org I go and listen to them and I feel like I learn a lot more and I like it a lot better!  Maybe it's because I am taking it in small doses.
These past few weeks I have been listening to a few General Conference talks as I get ready in the morning and I love it!  Don't get me wrong, I am still going to watch General Conference but I will definitely be re-listening to them.
Here are some quotes that I love from some General Conference talks, and some talks that you should go listen to :)

His Grace is Sufficient - Brad Wilcox

Safety for the Soul - Elder. Holland

Come What May and Love It - Elder Wirthlin




Stay the Course - Jeffrey R. Holland

Gordon B. Hinckley

Blessings of the temple--I love this President Thomas S. Monson on Living the Abundant Life

 



No comments:

Post a Comment