Sunday, September 8, 2013

Current Cravings

As you know this week I had my birthday.  I got presents as well as birthday money.  And this is the hardest part... what do I spend my birthday money on?
Clothes of course.
Here are a some things I have my eye on.


First of all, here are a few things that I found on pinterest and I don't know where to get them.  If you find these or know where I can get them please let me know :)
...workouts with my trainer feel like this...always I WANT THIS!


Never underestimate the power of good looking work out clothes!

So cute, I need more work out clothes
I think something like this would be cute if it said "RUNNING" on it too.

Beige Tribal Print Leggings-leggings, tribal print leggings, aztec leggings
The necklace and the leggings

this scarf
Large View

Striped
I absolutely adore THIS!

Crystal Venus flytrap necklace

I know there is a lot more that I want but I guess this is all I have for now.
What should I get?



4 comments:

  1. Just get it all!!!! :) That is the problem with pinterest I think... sure all the clothes are adorable and I just want to steal them all, but I know if I want clothes I need to go out and look for what I like! Good luck :) But if you find those clothes, I will be suuuuper jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I got enough money to buy all of it! Haha. Maybe one day... :)

      Delete
  2. Everything you pin is so great ha ha, I feel like I'm always repinning you! I love it. I nominated you for a blog award on my blog! Because, why not? We should get together soon for FHE or something! Or a girls night wouldn't be terrible either....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my heck! Thank you! And yes! Let's get together! That would be soooo much fun!! :)

      Delete