Thursday, September 12, 2013

BLOG AWARD NOMINEE!


I was nominated by this cute girl, Madeline, for a blog award called the Liebster Award.
What is it you ask?
The Liebster Award is for blogs that have 200 followers or less.  The word "Liebster" is German for kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, valued, cute, pleasant, endearing, and welcome.
And well... these are the rules.
Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator on her blog
Give 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 5-11 other new blogs with less than 200 followers
Make up 11 more questions to pass on to the bloggers you choose to nominate 
Thank your nominator by linking back to her blog

So here we go!
1. What did you eat for breakfast today?
Slim Fast.  Make fun of me all you want but those things are delicious! As my husband says, "It's like having a milk shake for breakfast".  And that's the truth.
2. What is your favorite story to tell?
Hmmm. I don't tell many stories.  So I will just have to go with mine and Braden's story.  How we met, first date, first kiss, engagement story, everything.
3. What is your best article of clothing?
Probably scarves.  I have collected so many scarves over the years.  Lots of scarves, lots of patterns, probably my favorite collection of clothing that I have. 
4. If you could buy anything right now, what would it be?
A mac.  I have no idea how to use them but all I know is that they are better than this loud laptop that I have.  Seriously though, even when I'm not even doing anything on it the fan is so loud and I am too embarrassed to take it to school.
5. If you could switch lives with someone, who would it be?
Oprah.  Weird answer? Maybe.  But she's cool.  I wouldn't want to be her for forever, maybe just a day or two.
6. So the new iphone just came out. What color would you get?
Yes, I just had to look up the colors because I didn't know what colors they had...
If I got the iPhone 5s I would get gold.  If I got the iPhone 5c I'd get pink!
7. Do you like it rainy or sunny? why?
Hard question. I like both.  I like the sun and not being cold.  But it's always fun to play in the rain, listen to thunderstorms, watch lightning, and I love how it feels just after it has rained.
8. Favorite Amanda Bynes movie before she went psycho?
She's the Man. Definitely.
9. Describe your future home.
Cute and crafty.  Not too big but not two small. 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.  A big kitchen. Dark wood.  Lots of open windows, natural sunlight.
10. Do you have a job? If so, what is it?
Ha. Well, I work at a place in which I cannot blog about or else I get in trouble and will be fined.  So let's just say I am one of those people that calls you and bugs you about doing a customer satisfaction survey.
11. Why do you blog?
I love it.  I was super hesitant in starting one because I had no idea what I would blog about and if people would even care.  But then I realized I was blogging for me, not anyone else.  I mean it's a plus if other people like it and are interested in what I have to say.  I just love writing about my life and just keeping a record of it.  And my blog is all over the place, recipes, fitness, life, clothes, I really just write about whatever is on my mind :)

11 Facts About Me
1. I love candy, sweets, chocolate, frosting, anything sugary.  If it was up to me I would eat candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. I love dogs.  I want to stop and pet any and every dog I see.
3. I hate apples.  I probably only eat four a year when I think I'll like them, but I never do.  Oh but caramel apples I love.
4. I secretly wish I was a good dancer, but I'm not.  I am terrible at it.
5. I don't like my hair straight, so it's usually always curled.
6. I have a freckle in my eye.
7. I wish my hair was long again.  It needs to grow back FAST!!!
8. I am a morning person.  I hate to admit it but once the clock strikes 9pm I am out and really boring.
9. Vanilla Coke is the best drink EVER.
10. I love snow cones and slurpees.  I will go get one under any circumstance, even a snow storm.
11. I am madly in love with my husband.

Wow.  That was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Now I nominate KarieAubreyKarlyBrittney, and Riley Jo

Here are the 11 questions for you!
1.  What is your dream vacation?
2.  What is the best advice you have ever been given?
3.  What is the thing that most annoys you?
4.  What is your guilty pleasure?
5.  Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
6.  What is your favorite TV show?
7.  What do you do in your free time?
8.  What is your favorite food?
9.  Why do you blog?
10.  What is your favorite thing to buy?
11.  If you could meet anyone dead or living, who would it be and why?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment