Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Recipe for Wednesday: Deluxe Nachos

One of the easiest, fastest, and cheap meals you can make! And it is so much fun! You can use any ingredients that you want, and everyone can make it the way they like it.



INGREDIENTS:
Tortilla Chips
Cheese
Chicken
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Guacamole

DIRECTIONS:
1.      Lay the tortilla chips on your plate
2.      Put cheese and chicken on top then microwave until warm.
3.      Put on the rest of your toppings and enjoy!


Now a little update on life.
School starts next week and I am not ready. We just bought our textbooks and spend $500.  Don't they know that tuition is already so expensive?! College students are already poor, why not find a cheaper way to teach us, we don't even use the textbooks enough to get our money out of it.
With this busy semester Braden and I are hardly going to see each other. Mondays and Wednesdays he works until 9:30 pm, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I work until 10:00 pm and 8:00 pm on Fridays, and I am going to start working Saturdays.  This isn't going to be fun at all. I am seriously dreading it.
My half marathon is on Saturday.  I was getting nervous that it was going to be cancelled/postponed because there was a fire that was on the mountains of the canyon that I am running it in.  But they seem to have it under enough control that we will be able to run it.  I am super nervous and excited.  I still don't get why you have to get to the starting line an hour and a half before the race... that doesn't make sense.  But it will be a fun accomplishment.  My knee has gotten better, but I still haven't been running much because I want it to be 100% healed by the race.  WHICH IS IN FOUR DAYS! I can't believe it.
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment